A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Visited States

From Geoff's Blog an interesting diversion:

A map of states I have visited. I clearly have spent most of my life in the Midwest, with occasional trips elsewhere. I it is interesting that I seem to have missed Mississippi and Oklahoma, though. Note: I have not included states that I only drove through and not stopped other than restaurants and rest areas.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

There is also a visited countries map, but this is MUCH less interesting for me. Again, I have not included countries where I stopped in the airport. I also left off the United States from this map as it highlights the entire US.



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interestingly, I feel fairly well-traveled, yet my global "footprint" seems fairly small. (The US coverage is considerably more substantial.) [shrug] I suppose attitude has as much to do with it as anything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home