A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Exhaustion

*sigh* I am very tired. More tired than normal. I am not sure what is going on. Maybe I am fighting the virus that the kids have had for a week. Or maybe I am just tired from dealing with one kid or the other that has had a fever over 100 since last Tuesday night.

It is funny, I wasn't very tired at work, but after being home for a half hour, I got really, really tired while helping prepare dinner. Getting lettuce out of the bottom of the refrigerator, I overbalanced backwards and ended up sitting down hard on my butt. Then I didn't feel like I had the strength to stand up for a bit. I know that I am conjested and that is causing some dizziness as well.

In good news, the dishwasher is running - I managed to get it loaded and the kitchen cleaned up. Also, the weather today was gorgeous! Taking the trash out at work at 6:00 pm and I didn't need a coat and it was still light out. What a big difference from January where I took out trash in the dark while it snowed on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home