A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Friday, June 03, 2005

"The cabinet smells like basil." - Rose

Glenn recently purchased some Sundried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins. On Tuesday night, I walked by the box in the kitchen and then announced in the car that the kitchen smelled like basil. Glenn told me it was the Wheat Thins and that was the end of the discussion (after he ran back in the house to make sure the box was properly closed).

Today, Rose opens the kitchen pantry and announces, "The cabinet smells like basil." I am not sure if she was imitating what I said or actually knows what basil smells like. I did go check the cabinet and the crackers are very fragrant - enough so, that I checked to see if they had been folded over to seal them. Admittedly, the crackers are pretty good to eat as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home