A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Oracle of Starbucks

Check out the Oracle of Starbucks. My drink of choice is a grande soy latte and my profile is below. Whenever I put in a soy beverage, I get "hippie". Unfortunately, I cannot drink cow's milk, so I will always be a hippie according to the Oracle.

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Hippie

In addition to being a hippie, you are a hypochondriac health nut. You secretly think that your insistence on only consuming all-natural products is because you're so intelligent and well-informed; it's actually because you're a sucker. You've dabbled in Wicca or other pseudo-religions that attract morons and have changed your sexual orientation a few times this year. You probably live in California. Everyone who drinks grande soy latte should be forced to eat a McDonald's bacon cheeseburger.

Also drinks: Beverages with lots of marketing that says they're herbal and organic
Can also be found at: Whole Foods, indoor rock climbing facilities

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Victoria JK Dunn said…

    I got the exact same with venti soy chai.

    but I have actually lived in California.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home