A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Battle Cry!

I plugged my foam fighting name into a silly generator and this came out:

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Zang! Who is that, striding through the plains! It is Denara, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with an ominous roar, her voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I pilliage and burn like a klepto-pyro!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vengeance and goo, eh? EEWW!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Eric The Read said…

    I like mine:
    Sprinting along the steppes, swinging a studded crowbar, cometh Aristar! And he gives an ominous howl:

    "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I plunder until my glands are satisfied!!!"

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!!"

    (The active voice version is, of course, "I'm going to beat you until I violate the laws of physics!!!")

     

Post a Comment

<< Home