A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

How life has changed

When I was a stay at home mom, I had my computer on all day constantly checking email and I was chatting with friends. Today, I got home from work, changed clothes, grabbed a snack and headed out to foam fighting. I got home at 10:00 pm and ate dinner (yeah, I know, late). I finally booted my computer up at around 10:20 pm to check email and surf a bit. I feel a bit disconnected from the life I used to know. I truely miss a few friends who I talked to daily and saw weekly. Now I am lucky if I see them once or twice a month.

My body has gotten used to working, although I am still very tired. Working out is helping as well, as I am feeling a bit better. I wanted to make a short post before heading to bed (I caught another cold and need the rest).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love and miss you too. I'm hoping we can find time this weekend to get together. Email me. Ticia

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Victoria JK Dunn said…

    Miss you tons! Hope to see you this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home