A valley, two vines, and a flower

A place for a mom to rant and rave.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rose is 5!

My baby has turned 5. Things have been a little crazy around here. School ended for both girls (Ivy ended first grade and Rose ended preschool), my parents arrived and we have been getting ready for a vacation.

Our blogging has been sparse and life is hectic. Our next weekend with nothing scheduled on Saturday is July 29th. Welcome to summer! ;) We are going to try and keep up. Keep your fingers crossed and wish us luck!

In other news, I am still having a blast foam fighting. In fact, our vacation is a foam fighting event. This particular event actually started on Sunday and goes through next Sunday. I will get in a good solid 3 days of fighting. In fact, I should either go pack or sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home